Monday, September 22, 2008

My first time

ehemmmmmm
well this is my first time bloggg
actually i dont know wat to type
LOL
ok why not talk abou influnce

Nowdays i influnce by 80's music oh yeaahhhhhh
that was great music mann!!LOL
show u what i like
ermmm
GOOSE (BRING IT ON)
here pic XD

i keep on download till my laptop almost explodeee
"MUM u gonna buy me new pc again XDD"
not just music,outfits also i damn like it man
SKINNY!!!!HIGH END DUDEEEE LOL
oh yeah almost forget my psp
nowdays i love to play pokemon LOL
back to childhood
is was very fun man LOL
can not even wanna sleep
soon i will got natural gothic eyes LOL.
ermmm i guess that all in my mind
now all blank d LOL
oh yeahhhh
my special day coming soon
hepi hepi LOL

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey!! Victoria was here!! Hehehe~
though u dun have chat box but i still want you to know that im here~!Lolx