Sunday, September 28, 2008

ok this time i wanna tell about my birth LOL
pass few days was my bday..lot ppl wish me
THANKS GUYSSS
1st is my bro(cousin)..mann he still can rmbr...LOL
2nd is my bestie vivi XDD n 3rd my exbf..well he still rmbr....
umm after dat is my bro oso abang dani..n many la..
adoii terlalu byk laaaaa
b4 dat nite i had my western food and go to putrajaya XDD
there really is like castle mannnnn..and the brige fuhhh very nice..
but too bad i dint take some pics cuz too big d cant take lol..and i forgot to bring my camera canon LOL
on my bday nite...family and i went to the garden eat japaness food...but i forgot the name la..alamak!!
pix pun x take dah makan....terlalu lapor LOL
then i tot got time wanna buy watch for my present.
.but i keep on see no nice watch dat can attract me..only have those thousand above attract me...i was like omg!!but of cuz i dint buy la...
damn expensive wehhh...anywy dat my process on my bday..
it simple but hepi thanksss...oh ya and wanna thanks my bro abang dani for burn songs for me XDDDD

1 comment:

Junyi said...

japanese food? zenmai sushi??
the most popular at midvalley....haha