Sunday, November 30, 2008

The 2nd day at spore

alright this was my second day at spore
well we were went to marina city for shop again...
As usuall we went top shop,MNG,coach,and lots
I buy something as well ^^
I went to topshop bought my bag.
here it is...
Photobucket
nice right??simple XD
and i also bought my high waist's belt
ta-da
Photobucket
i was waiting damn long
of cause is not easy to get
because some of branchs out of stock
i find my stuff since yesterday.LOL
walk all the topshop to find it.GeZZZZ
well i finally found it.
after i get my all stuff we went to the ais cream shop
dont know the name of shop but at vivo city as well
there you go
Photobucket
Photobucket
the process of making the ais cream
Photobucket
my aunt's ais cream
Photobucket
my delicious ais cream
delicious right??it cost $4.30 dollar
after that we went to sentosa planning to take MRT bact to jurong
sentosa is kinda nice place but i dint take the pic
cause is too dark there..dont have many lights around there
so yeah~~
we took MRT back to boon lay
we drop by at jurong point as well
we had our dinner at japaness food
i forgot the name again LOL
but is kinda nice la
price are expensive abit
like normal at KL japaness food 20 bucks something
(remember times 2 ok?spore dollar)
so yeah~
of cause i forgot take pics again LOL
cause HUNGRY~~LOL
anyway that was nice!!
after our dinner we "chow" to my aunt house
take some rest XD
next day we go out again ^^

No comments: