Sunday, November 30, 2008

The DAY at Singapore

I went to singapore on 28 nov 2008 which is as on friday.
I stay my aunt house.
I damn long time never been there since last year.
I stay there for around four day.
On saturday i went to orchard road
.guess what im doing there??
Of cause is SHOPPING!!All th GIRLS are like.^^
That morning i take bath then make up all those stuff, i went to orchard road with my aunt.
There alot of shopping..
one day really cant walk all the shop.
cause one shop got alot of branch in the same place.
i was like OMG IM LOST LOL.cause really big and pack.
i mean the shopping la.
I went to top shop my favourite shop XD.
Surely i bought alot stuff from there.
The outfit at singapore is totally diffrent from malaysia.
Their stock more fast compare to KL,that why i like buy shirt at spore.
Then the price are reasonable.
one piece of shirt is cost around $73 spore dollar.imagine i change RM..GeZZZZ.of course i can get 30% for staff price^^so is cheaper than before i buy at KL.
XDD.we also went to MNG,Burberry(one of my favorite too^^)and lots of shop,cant really remember it.Around 4 or 5 something,we have our meal..
the most popular fish and chips in singapore.
i cant really remember the restaurant name actually.
Of cause i ate fish and chips,my aunt ate spaghetti.I forgot to take pictures,cause i was damn freaking hungry LOL.
Anyway is was delicious food la.
After that we went to clarke to have our achohol drinks^^.
before that we had took some pics.
here it go.^^
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i help my aunt camwhore^^
arrive clarke
There was very nice..Lots pubs and clubs there.
We walk one round we decide ti go clinic.haha.
dont think others not clinic to see doctor,is clinic to drinks and relax XD.there was very nice actually.
KL dont have i highly mention it.
It was really nice seriously.
We tot wanna order the liqiour.before that i must say not drink in the glass but in the dont know call what dat sudden cant remember.
But dont worry i got the pic
see clearly
here it go.XD
Photobucket
Photobucket
the light of clinic bar XD
Finally we plan to drink beer.
here the pic^^hoegaarden XD
Photobucket
After that we started camwhore XD
here all the pics
me XD can you see the wheel chair??just right behind me..that it clinic pub
Photobucket
my aunt help me snap.LOL
Photobucket
i like this actually...guess what is smoke non edited.XD
Photobucket
isnt she look sweet??
yes!!she my mordern aunt XD
both of us.say cheese
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we took alot actually cause all not what we want that why haha
then got one uncle (we call as angmo)tooks our pic XD
not handsome la cause is uncle LOL
then my aunt took the cigrattes
in KL dont have it
here it go....
Photobucket
on that time we chit chatting XD
she talk alot about is quite interested.
she my mordern aunt actually XD
After finsh our drinks
we went back by taxi
i saw the taxi got GPRS man
so mordern.
KL loose d.SAD
like around 11 something we went home then rest.
we was like damn freaking tired LOL

No comments: