Sunday, October 19, 2008

ahemm..ok dis time i gonna tell my stuff again..get ready guysss
well...is about 17 oct 2008..guess wat guys??
im be MODEL for ONE day only LOL!!
well is statisfied of cuzz....actually is miko charity and graduation so miko hair studio do at sg wang stage...by dat time im be model as well...
i woke up on 6.30 early morning...damn freaking tired....
dah lama x bangun awal.LOL
after dat i done my stuff den leave house go sg wang rehersal...i was damn blur and hungry man....after rehersal i went to bb academy(miko)..
i sat there for many hours...damn bosan giler..
pungung pun sakit dohhhh~~luckily my psp teman me if not i basi d~~LOL...my hair stylist do my hair and then i went to make up....
while make up i sat till very tired almost tertidurrr....
after done i saw my own face..i shock man...like hantuuu lol...but is art la XDD
our show start at 7 somethg so we went to sg wang stage again...
i wearing 4 inche high heels..damn freaking tired n pain man~~
adoiiiii~~we all models at backstage change our outfits....inside very small n hot man~~
den slowly those models are going up the stage..
im the last part so by dat time i kinda abit nervous cuz b4 dat part 1 got 1 of our model fall down on stage..
so yaaaa....n of cuz i scare i done wrong...
cuz i need to count the time..when our turn..
we went up...my nervous slowly cool down of cuz everythg are going smoothly....
but while i go up the small cube stage i almost fall down cuz my hair,outfits n heels are very difficult to balancing...
but luckily dint fall laa ...fuhhhh...nasibbbbbb...
after done i fast fast change n take my stuff from academy then balik rumah oh~~~ balik rumah XDDD
and this is my story thanks for listening oh i mean reading...bwahahaha
of cuz not forget vivi my fren come to support me..of cuz other frens also...BUHBYEEE~~~

No comments: